Apply To Exhibit
To be considered for a corporate exhibition at Zoot, artists must submit an application for review by the Committee of the Arts. The application coversheet and description of attachments required is located here.
Please include the following with your application:
- At least 5 and no more than 15 examples of your work in .jpeg format.
- A document with the following information for each artwork example: title, mediums, year, dimensions, location (if applicable), and price. Please also include an estimate on number of pieces available to exhibit.
- A one-page description of your artwork including what your art means to you, background info, and/or artist’s statement.
- Your résumé or narrative biographical information.
- Optional: any supplemental information the committee may find useful such as brochures, newspaper articles, website address, etc.
All work sold through the gallery is commission-free. Some underwriting is provided for artists’ opening receptions.
The gallery is currently being updated for the remainder of 2021 and 2022.