Apply To Exhibit
To be considered for a corporate exhibition at Zoot, artists must submit an application for review by the Committee of the Arts. of attachments required is located here.
Please include the following with your application:
- At least 5 and no more than 15 examples of your work in .jpeg format.
- A document with the following information for each artwork example: title, mediums, year, dimensions, location (if applicable), and price. Please also include an estimate on number of pieces available to exhibit.
- A one-page description of your artwork including what your art means to you, background info, and/or artist’s statement.
- Your résumé or narrative biographical information.
- Optional: any supplemental information the committee may find useful such as brochures, newspaper articles, website address, etc.
All work sold through the gallery is commission-free. Some underwriting is provided for artists’ opening receptions.